Friday, December 7, 2007

Look at your own risk...You have been warned!






So, I just went up to get something from Kenzie's room. What in the world did I walk into? I think that there may have been a natural disaster of sorts. Surely a tornado has hit my home. Quick someone call Red Cross or at least the clean up committee! (oh, that would be me) I am not sure if I should laugh or cry. This is my darling daughter McKenzie's room? People always say she is so organized. Obviously that organization doesn't filter into her room. How she sleeps there is news to me. There is no telling what might be living there with her. Tomorrow is Saturday and I know she plans to spend it skiing. Well, I have news for her...the skiing will carry on without her. Looks like it will be a fun filled day spent searching for the carpet. I know it is under those piles of clothes somewhere. Check back tomorrow for pictures of the scoured room. I mean really!!!

6 comments:

Haley said...

kenzie get rid of the walker!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kenzie........what is going on in that room? How (or should I say where) do you sleep at night? You better get cleaning.
Katie

Anonymous said...

Holli...did you know that your Christmas countdown is for 2008 not 2007? Just letting you know-
Katie

Haley said...

i guess the clock counter is my fault because i put it on your blog. i will fix it!!!

Haley said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Haley said...

waiting to see the clean room!!!!!!