Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jingle Bell Rock




Caroline had her Kindergarten Christmas program tonight at Discovery. She has looked forward to this big night for a couple of weeks now. She has been very eager to "surprise" us with all of her songs. She would start singing at home and suddenly stop herself mid song, and say "I can't sing that, it's a surprise." She did a fabulous job and sang her little heart out. Last week we made a quick run to Target, to grab a few things. We were walking past the clothing and she yells out "stop the cart" at the top of her lungs. I stop and turn around to see (what she thinks is) the most beautiful red velvet dress with white fur on the collar. She instantly informed me that she absolutely HAD to have it for her program. I tried my hardest to talk her out of it. Guess who won in the end? Of course, it was Caroline. I could definitely could have done without the Santa dress but, she thinks she is the most gorgeous girl in the world in it. I just couldn't burst her bubble. It was a great program with all of our Christmas favorites!!

3 comments:

Haley said...

hey, i left a comment a few days ago i guess it didn't post.

oh, how i miss those discovery music programs...NOT!
liney you look beautiful!! ali would have wanted that dress too luckily, we had a hand-me-down from heddy that she was excited to wear for her program!!!!!!

Haley said...

by the way, i added kimmys name to your links.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get the santa dress in the hand me down bucket. Nice choice Liney!!!
Love-
Katie