Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A NEW SCHOOL YEAR!!

School has officially started! The kids all started the 2008-2009 school this morning and they were all very excited! Kenzie is a junior at Highland. I can't believe it! Where did the time go? She is dressed in her Pep Club uniform, isn't she cute? Kinnley is starting the 8th grade at Hillside. One more year of junior high and then off to high school. SCARY! Kennedy is in Ms. Zane's 4th grade class at Dilworth and is SO excited. She is with tons of friends andwill make many more. Caroline is starting 1st grade. I can't believe my baby is in school ALL DAY LONG. WOW!! Seriously where have the years gone? Here's to a fabulous school year!!

3 comments:

Haley said...

can't believe you actually posted!!!!!yay!!!!
cute pictures!!! they all look so BIG...

come back to ohio!!!!!

Trisha said...

You don't know me, but I did a blogger search looking for Julie Haight and found the picture of her in your post in February. Julie and I served in the Barcelona Spain mission together and I have lost touch with her. If you read this, please let her know Hermana Trisha Marrs(now Reynolds)is looking for her! I know this is random-but I'd love to get in touch with her!
Thank you so much!

Haley said...

i tagged you