Thursday, February 21, 2008

My how time flies...











I guess it is about time that I update the blog. My sisters are getting very impatient and are about to send nasty messages so I had better get with the program and get a new post. I can hardly believe that it has already been two months since Christmas. Therefore, it has been two months since my last blog. Life has been a little hectic at the McDonald household and sorry to say but, the blog has taken a back seat. The family dynamics have changed a bit... Holli started working and Mark has been playing the role much more, as Mr. Mom. I think he secretly is loving it! He has been doing carpools, homework, church, a little cleaning and has even been seen helping Caroline bush her hair and find a matching bow! Holli's job is with Delta Airline's and the family has more than benefited from it. Mark's other job lately, has been the McDonald family travel agent. He has been taking the kids all over the US, using the airline benefits as much as possible. In the last two months he has taken the kids to Hawaii twice and Palm Springs for the weekend. He has been to Vegas three times and the kids have all flown to Cleveland, to visit Aunt Haley for a weekend sleepover. They have yet to feel guilty about leaving their dear old mom home to work so they can all play. I find this to be extremely rude!!! Actually, I have enjoyed the peace and quiet and have been able to get a few things done around the house. Who knows where in the world this weekend will take them. Keep checking out the blog to see where they wake up. Maybe Costa Rica, Argentina, Mexico or maybe back to Hawaii. The possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Hawaii. Please take me next time!!!! Oh ya, good work on figuring out the camera except you have to rotate the picture before you post them. Oh well, I'm just glad you have updated your blog!!! Yeah!!!!

Haley said...

WOO HOO!!!!!Finally!!!!

I think it will be really rude if they don't come visit again soon (along with you and mark)